1. The role of analytics and "big data" for the internet media, marketing and business.
2. Technical background: understanding TCP/IP, HTTP and cookies. Geolocalization.
3. Measuring methods: logs, pixel, redirect, panel, spy. Internet research companies.
4. Web analytics key indicators: hit, pageview, visit, cookies user, registered user, P/V, bounce rate.
5. Advertising analytics. Models FF, CPM, CPC, CPA. CTR and CR indicators. Methods of campaign optimizing.
6. Social media analytics.
7. Measuring alternative media: mailings, RSS, offline applications.
8. SEO/SEM (Search Engine Optimalization / Search Engine Marketing). Authority, sitemaps.
9. Metadata and privacy. IPTC, EXIF, GPS data.
10. Unstructured mining. UX (User Experience), eyetracking, kansei, data profiling.
11. Basics of text mining. Web spiders, text analytics, lexical algorythms.
12. Introduction to statistics. Descriptive statistics, EV, distribution, histograms, correlation, XY analysis, grouping and clustering. Tools.
13. Statistical visualizations.
14. Network investigation. Veryfing IP, domains, tracing routes, certificates.
15. Final test.