Anti-discrimination law WP-PR-MON-ADL
Wykład monograficzny (WYK_MON)
Semestr letni 2020/21
Informacje o zajęciach (wspólne dla wszystkich grup)
|Limit miejsc:||(brak limitu)|
will be announced during the course
|Efekty uczenia się:||
PR_W02 has extensive knowledge of the issue of anti-discrimination law
PR_U01 is able to interpret and apply in practice labor law provisions on the issue of non-discrimination using the rules of logical reasoning
PR_W07knows how to use electronic legal databases for further self-education, including careful follow-up to changes in anti-discrimination laws and to know doctrine and jurisprudence
PR_U02has the ability to use theoretical knowledge in the field of anti-discrimination law to describe, analyze and solve specific legal issues.
|Metody i kryteria oceniania:||
The grade will depend on the result of the final exam in the form of a one-time test. The test will consist of no less than 30 questions on the topics discussed at the lecture, and in basic literature (this includes the text of the basic legal acts). Questions will be arranged so that they can verify the student's achievement of all assumed learning outcomes. The following rating scale would apply, depending on the number of correct responses:
Over 90% to 100% 5,0;
Over 80% to 90% 4,5;
Over 70% to 80% 4,0;
Over 60% to 70% 3,5;
Over 50% to 60% 3.0
50% or less 2.0
1. Introduction to the subject of discrimination
2.Definition of discrimination
3. Areas of protection against discrimination, measures of protection against discrimination, differentiation of anti-discriminatory standards.
4. Prohibition of discrimination based on sex
5. Prohibition of discrimination on the grounds of nationality [treaty, EU citizenship, few words on secondary law - free movement of persons / employees, case law of the ECJ]
6. Prohibition of discrimination on the grounds of race and ethnic origin (Council Directive of 29 June 2000 on the application of the principle of equal treatment between persons irrespective of race or ethnic origin (2000/43 / EC), case law of the ECJ)
7. Prohibition of discrimination on other grounds of discrimination (Council Directive of 27 November 2000 establishing a general framework for equal treatment in employment and occupation (2000/78 / EC), case law of the ESU)
8. Implementation of anti-discrimination directives of the EU to the Polish legal order
9. Prohibition of discrimination under the European Convention on Human Rights and other instruments of international law.
każda środa, 13:15 - 14:45,
Wszystkie zajęcia odbywają się w budynku:
Właścicielem praw autorskich jest Uniwersytet Kardynała Stefana Wyszyńskiego w Warszawie.